Universal Studios and Sunset Boulevard

Today we got our 'car' aka a small bus.




then had a little drive about Sunset Blvd and Hollywood Blvd and Santa Monica Blvd.







After dads skilled driving we went back to the hotel to get changed. can you tell which car ours is from the odd parked car??



once we were ready, we went back to universal studios and city walk, this time we walked. when walking around universal, we saw a hummingbird. can you spot it?



Last night we enjoyed a meal at a cowboy/ranch themed resteraunt called Saddle ranch where we scoffed a lot of pig!



And proof mam does eat elaine:

before:

After:

1 comment:

  1. Doth my eyes deceive me or has someone just shifted a full rack of ...baby back baby back baby back ribs? It's too hard reading this, as I sit with my salad sandwhich looking at all this lovely food. You all look like you're really enjoying yourselves.

    Mrs B - if the big daft one's lip starts trembling again just give him a bottle of bud, that'll keep him quiet for a couple of hours!!

    I can't believe Rust got in with the slice of cake question before me!

    ReplyDelete