Leaving little olde England

Well, here we are at London Heathrow Airport, waiting for our flight to Los Angeles. Julieann and the kids smell gorgeous after trying all the ‘tester’ perfumes in the airport.



Only half an hour to go to take off and the 13 hour flight. I wonder how long I can sleep for? Billy Hodgson could probably sleep the whole flight through, if he was on billy time. There is free booze on the plane, so if you work it out at the speed I drink, I might just be finishing my second as we come into land. Spotted a bear already and gave him a sound thrashing as you can see from the picture below.

1 comment:

  1. Wey hey!! At last, I've been checking everyday - NOWT, then suddenly tons of stuff. I'm now going to take my time and have a good read - expect more comments!! First off though - Mr B. you haven't read the advice properly - when confronted by a bear, giving it a sound thrashing is definitely NOT recomended. PS - Don't ask what the Aston Villa V Newcastle score was!!

    ReplyDelete